Sunday 23 January 2011

First trophy and First Platinum !

Many people have wondered what is or was my 1st trophy/Platinum...
I have answered this question many many times but here it is for the last time !

FIRST TROPHY
SUPERSTARDUST HD


Hero of Lave bronze

Arcade - Complete planet Lave 
Earned on 2008-07-02 15:16

This was my first trophy
2years 6 months ago


FIRST PLATINUM 




UNCHARTED DRAKES FORTUNE



Platinum platinum
Platinum
Earned on 2008-08-07 2:40

And this was my first platinum
2years 5months ago

I hope no one asks me again ;x !!









5 comments:

  1. good work there!
    219 platinums now.
    r u gonna try to platinum u3 when it comes out this nov?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do u think?;p
    ofc i wil !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! \o/

    You is on site myps3 from psn rank Brasil
    like a psn top world.

    visit us www.myps3t.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude you had your first platinum on my birthday when i got my first ps3 and uncharted drakes fortune was my first game to play but wow spooky man

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if you'll receive this, but I noticed as I was browsing your completed games, you had 0% for Grand Theft Auto IV. was this just messed up, or have you not finished GTA IV?

    ReplyDelete