Thursday 7 April 2011

Hakoom Hits LVL 47 !



Finally i have achieved lvl 47 on PSN
This is the highest PSN lvl you will see to date without any trophy hacking or the use of jailbreak or whatever type of cheating methods you want to call...















As of 4/5/2011

I got to lvl 47 with over 240 plats and 12000 trophies.. which makes me the highest PSN user to date with the  most Platinums without the use of any sort of hacking tools etc...

If you want me to get more trophies and platinums in a higher/faster rate...
Then please send me some games that i dont have already (different region games EU/US and also japanese games)

i would like to thank everyone who supported me and sent me games... wouldnt of done this without all of you.. <3

join me on my facebook page to speak to me directly
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hakoom/361497360579
be friendly and i will be friendly too ;>

7 comments:

  1. omg !!!! the best psn user reaches lvl 47 !!!
    congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grats !
    you are the best
    how far is the #2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hes about 70~80 plats behind

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one show them who is the real deal mr hakoom !
    you wil always be the 1 and only 1 !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you hope that ps4 had trophys two.xD

    ReplyDelete