Tuesday 24 May 2011

Hakoom Cheater Explained by Hakoom !

As promised everyone...
I have finaly made the video 


Major points


- I wanted to show you 2 trophies that cannot be unlocked at the same time.. but i proved that it is possible without hacks... ( more than 2 unlocked as u saw good for me ;>)


- I hope you do believe me now? i fucking showed you a live demonstration 


- I transfered my save file to the other Ps3 on the same acc... Same shit happend with other game..


- Please try this at home with other games if you like !!! and you wil see for yourself


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUKhccLMVc



5 comments:

  1. Its funny to see the trophys unlocking without doing something :D

    ps: i never believe you hacked some trophys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hakoom you don't need to answer those stupids
    cheers from Bahrain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hakoom can i say a question???
    those trophies can i unlock with my save game, if i haven't unlock the trophy "My Kung Fu Is So Stronger"?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. no u cannot..
    this was just a testo to show that they can both unlock at same time... IF YOU have those trophies already unlocked on a second ps3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok thanks for the explaination :)

    ReplyDelete