Thursday 19 May 2011

Hakoom Hits LVL 48 & 49 !

Since PSN was down i will merge lvl 48 and 49 together...


Finally i have achieved lvl 48 and 49 on PSN
This is the highest PSN lvl you will see to date without any trophy hacking or the use of jailbreak or whatever type of cheating methods you want to call...






As of 16/5/2011

I got to lvl 48 and 49 with over 250 plats and 13000 trophies.. which makes me the highest and 1st PSN user to date with the  most Platinums without the use of any sort of hacking tools etc...

If you want me to get more trophies and platinums in a higher/faster rate...
Then please send me some games that i dont have already (different region games EU/US and also japanese games)

i would like to thank everyone who supported me and sent me games... wouldnt of done this without all of you.. <3

join me on my facebook page to speak to me directly
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hakoom/361497360579
be friendly and i will be friendly too ;>

on a side note... i will be releasing a new video that wil put an end to the hakoom cheating hacking bla bla thing that has been going around for good 
I will also be making a new vid once i hit lvl 50 which is close ;>

10 comments:

  1. wow lvl 49 !!!
    nice work dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing you hit 10000 trophies. Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have 13000 lol... u mean 100 000 ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredible^^
    nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you other hobbies?
    thats not a hater question

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think 1 hobby is enough ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hakoom, what is it exactly that you do? How do you make money?

    ReplyDelete
  8. good question...how do you make money?

    not a hater question

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dont make money...
    i borrow 90% of my games and most of my games are sent to me from overseas from my supporters.. i plat them then return

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so very obviously a cheater, or at the very least have multiple people playing your account, while you sleep.. eat, do whatever it is you do while you're not playing ps3. The end. argue or delete this if you want but I'm right.

    ReplyDelete