Saturday 11 June 2011

Hakoom Hits LVL 50 !


Finally i have achieved lvl 50 on PSN
This is the highest PSN lvl you will see to date without any trophy hacking or the use of jailbreak or whatever type of cheating methods you want to call...
























As of 10/6/2011

I got to lvl 50 with over 250 plats and 13000 trophies.. which makes me the highest PSN user to date with the  most Platinums without the use of any sort of hacking tools etc...

If you want me to get more trophies and platinums in a higher/faster rate...
Then please send me some games that i dont have already (different region games EU/US and also japanese games)

i would like to thank everyone who supported me and sent me games... wouldnt of done this without all of you.. <3


3 comments:

  1. Congratulation ;> Over 250 plat is a little bit freaky :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS 50 the higest lvl which is possible to achieve, or does it work to get to lvl 51 for istance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. iam stuck at lvl 50 and 1% now... mayb esony wil patch it

    ReplyDelete