Thursday 30 June 2011

A real life Trophy from MK9 tourney in Bahrain

Today there was a mortal kombat tournament in the Banicon event in bahrain
32 oponents and i was in it
I got very nervous but i won my way to the finals
My blood was dry clean.. i could feel my blood cells running through my body....
But i have made it and it was a very close call..

The rule was best of 3 matches... 3 rounds per match
My opponent was a beast in MK he wasnt easy going and he played realy good !
(Hakoom) Scorpion  VS (Ali Abbas) subzero
I won 1st match
He won 2nd match
And the final match we both had 2 rounds won out of 3 and the final round we both had less than 5% HP until i delivered the final blow
Was a very close call ! 
Thanks omar for the slap on my back.. he woke me up ! ( like in ippo ;p)
( i will upload the vids to youtube once i edit them )


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqgX9aP0VA






12 comments:

  1. hehe and in germany you lost in the first round haha JK NICE JOB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! i knew u will win :D
    but u look a bit ill after u won :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll probably be a while before your real life trophies catch up with your PS3 Trophies. Which is probably a good thing, considering you'd need a massive house to keep them in if you had the same amount.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u played well today hakoom , although i ve lost in the tourny (from u) u played good today

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajaja congratulations mr. Hakoom

    ReplyDelete
  6. che lercio che sei.!!!!Hai visto la luce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    You should have told us you are a hit in this.
    We would have fully introduced you :D

    I am sorry for any shortage, the event was a bit messy with the technical issues in the ps3 section. But even though, people had fun, and hey! You won!

    I will make sure to invite you to every mk9 event, hehehe!


    My regards,
    Ahmed Alkooheji

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks guys
    @ahmad u should of known lol :D
    even baraa announced my name 10 times ;p
    and no problem i had fun !

    ReplyDelete
  9. also ahmad where can i find the official pictures for the event?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will send you an email as soon as I see them uploaded.

    ReplyDelete