Wednesday 6 July 2011

A true fan? Want to be friends with Hakoom on PSN?

I have decided to make a mini game event for all my fans
I know many of you want to be on my PSN list.. but i just cant add everyone..


I have 1 free slot now..
But i decided to make a mini game and the winner gets added...


Step 1: If you dont have facebook then you cannot participate...
Make a facebook account at  www.facebook.com
Then go to this page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hakoom/361497360579




Game type and rules...


I will be posting a question about myself and my trophies everyday ( 8 PM GMT+3 bahrain time) ( 20:00)
Now if you are a true fan you should answer them easily ;>


The 1st 10 to answer will get points...
1st to answer gets 10 points 2nd gets 9 3rd gets 8 etc....
Each like to my post will nail you a bonus 1 point (like to my question post not yours)
first person to reach 100 points will win and i will add him


You dont need to send me any game or anything...
iam just doing this to be fair and square with everyone !


Game starts tomorow
July 7 2011 at 20:00 GMT+3
Started

2 comments:

  1. I doubt I'll be joining in with this, but it seems like quite a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you should give the Bahraini some advances

    ReplyDelete