Friday 12 August 2011

www.hakoom.com IN www.hakooooom.blogspot.com OUT

I have decided to abandon my blog since i have my own website now !
So.. i wil be shifting to www.hakoom.com now
I will be moving all my reviews vids and photos to my new website..


So if you are reading this please visit www.hakoom.com
and checkout this as a start


http://hakoom.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=16:about-me-and-the-site-d


you can also participate on the forums and submit your own guides and tips for games if you like..
There wil be a special section on the frontpage for user submited guides..


The site is still being upgraded and content is being added to it slowly...
If you have any suggestions please leave a feedback by using the contact or feedback tab
Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment